VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
On January 9th – 14, we had our VBS. This year’s focus was on the plan of salvation of our Lord. We taught the plan of salvation through colors in a book without words. Every day we explained one color, and we had materials for the children. We printed two evangelistic banners with our logo and church address. We started with 30 children which grew to 60. This year was different because we did our VBS in the small square of the “Uyustus” market.
On Saturday, January 14th, we went to “Pura Pura” park, 30 minutes away from our church. We paid the bus and tickets for all our children. Inside the park we prepared a devotional. We sang and repeated our Bible memory verses. We amplified the activity with our sound system. The people around us listened to the gospel, and we shared many tracts. It was a good experience. We praise the Lord for 31 children who accepted Jesus Christ as Savior. These kids received a free Gospel of John. Thank you for your prayers for them.
FEEDING THE HOMELESS
We worked for three days with the homeless in the area of the “Bus Terminal.” We started our work at 7:00 to 8:30 AM. We taught the Word of God to the homeless with the book without words. Many of them accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior. We also provided them with 150 cups of milk, bread and clothes. We shared 310 tracts. Please continue in prayer for these people; May God change their lifestyle.
- Please join us in prayer for our AWANA leaders and volunteers.
- Please pray for new opportunities to share the gospel in Christian Schools.
- Pray for our Ladies’ Bible Studies.
- Please pray for the distribution of 1500 gospel tracts and 1000 Gospels of John.
- Please pray for the completion of our church building in La Paz.
- Please pray for the visit of Dr. Kevin Backus to Bolivia in March.
Yours in Missions, Rev. David Quisbert