About Foundation BP Mission
303 E. Wyoming Avenue
3,462 (2017 census)
575 ft over sea level
62.3% - White
29.8% - African American
4.2% - Hispanic
3.1% - 2 or more races
0.1% - Native American
0.1% - Asian
0.4% - Other races
47.5% of people in Milford are non-religious.
25.6% - Catholic
11.6% - Evangelical Protestant
9.5% - Mainline Protestant
2.7% - Other Christian faith
2.6% - Black Protestant
0.5% - Orthodox
Information taken from https://www.city-data.com/city/Lockland-Ohio.html
Rev. Jason Waeber
Foundation BP Mission
Jason is a church planter seeking to serve the Lord in Lockland, Ohio. He is a seminary student at Reformed Theological Seminary, Orlando, and a third-generation elder at Grace BPC with a deep burden to see the American church return to faithful, biblical, historical Christianity. He holds firmly to the inerrancy of Scripture, the virgin birth, sinless life, satisfactory death, and physical resurrection of Jesus Christ, justification by faith alone, and the other doctrines of historic, Reformed orthodoxy as defined in the Westminster Confession of Faith.
Family worship also has seen a revival in the church, and Jason has come to see the necessity of family worship as the gateway to a vital observance of true Christian practice which extends beyond the sanctuary into the lives and homes of our congregations. He is driven by a desire to live and articulate a full view of the Christian life in which the daily rhythms of devotion, prayer, family worship, and biblical hospitality define the church and position its members to transform their neighborhoods as well.
Thanking God for:
- A renewed sense of vitality and regular new visitors during our services.
- A high level of interest in our recently started Wednesday night study in the book of Revelation.
- A real spirit of solidarity and harmony among the core group.
- Opportunities for service afforded by our connection with other Christians in the Lockland community.
Please Pray for:
- Fruitful follow-up with some of the contacts made in the community.
- A path forward to maintain a witness in the school, despite the cancellation of after-school activities.
- Continued high levels of involvement as the school year begins and schedules change accordingly.