About Foundation BP Mission
303 E. Wyoming Avenue
3,462 (2017 census)
575 ft over sea level
62.3% - White
29.8% - African American
4.2% - Hispanic
3.1% - 2 or more races
0.1% - Native American
0.1% - Asian
0.4% - Other races
47.5% of people in Milford are non-religious.
25.6% - Catholic
11.6% - Evangelical Protestant
9.5% - Mainline Protestant
2.7% - Other Christian faith
2.6% - Black Protestant
0.5% - Orthodox
Information taken from https://www.city-data.com/city/Lockland-Ohio.html
Rev. Jason Waeber: Foundation BP Mission
Jason is a church planter seeking to serve the Lord in Lockland, Ohio. He is a seminary student at Reformed Theological Seminary, Orlando, and a third-generation elder at Grace BPC with a deep burden to see the American church return to faithful, biblical, historical Christianity. He holds firmly to the inerrancy of Scripture, the virgin birth, sinless life, satisfactory death, and physical resurrection of Jesus Christ, justification by faith alone, and the other doctrines of historic, Reformed orthodoxy as defined in the Westminster Confession of Faith.
Family worship also has seen a revival in the church, and Jason has come to see the necessity of family worship as the gateway to a vital observance of true Christian practice which extends beyond the sanctuary into the lives and homes of our congregations. He is driven by a desire to live and articulate a full view of the Christian life in which the daily rhythms of devotion, prayer, family worship, and biblical hospitality define the church and position its members to transform their neighborhoods as well.
Thanking God for:
- An enthusiastic response from the core group to the worship services that have begun.
- Our new location that has been fixed up and furnished so that it’s ready for our use.
- Meeting our needs to get the church location ready. The vast majority of our material needs in this new location were met by donations, sometimes unexpected, and we have been able to settle into the space with very little serious expenses thus far.
Please Pray for:
- Our upcoming formal launch in January, that we would understand how to reach the people in and around Lockland effectively.
- A unity of vision among our group as it develops, both regarding worship and outreach.
- My own ability to balance my commitments to family and the various demands of this plant as we move forward.
- The presence of the Spirit to regenerate souls in response to our presentation of the gospel.