About Foundation BP Mission
303 E. Wyoming Avenue
3,462 (2017 census)
575 ft over sea level
62.3% - White
29.8% - African American
4.2% - Hispanic
3.1% - 2 or more races
0.1% - Native American
0.1% - Asian
0.4% - Other races
47.5% of people in Milford are non-religious.
25.6% - Catholic
11.6% - Evangelical Protestant
9.5% - Mainline Protestant
2.7% - Other Christian faith
2.6% - Black Protestant
0.5% - Orthodox
Information taken from https://www.city-data.com/city/Lockland-Ohio.html
Rev. Jason Waeber: Foundation BP Mission
Jason is a church planter seeking to serve the Lord in Lockland, Ohio. He is a seminary student at Reformed Theological Seminary, Orlando, and a third-generation elder at Grace BPC with a deep burden to see the American church return to faithful, biblical, historical Christianity. He holds firmly to the inerrancy of Scripture, the virgin birth, sinless life, satisfactory death, and physical resurrection of Jesus Christ, justification by faith alone, and the other doctrines of historic, Reformed orthodoxy as defined in the Westminster Confession of Faith.
Family worship also has seen a revival in the church, and Jason has come to see the necessity of family worship as the gateway to a vital observance of true Christian practice which extends beyond the sanctuary into the lives and homes of our congregations. He is driven by a desire to live and articulate a full view of the Christian life in which the daily rhythms of devotion, prayer, family worship, and biblical hospitality define the church and position its members to transform their neighborhoods as well.
Thanking God for:
- Bringing us through the isolation of Covid-19 and permitting us to meet again in full fellowship.
- A strengthened communion among the body due to more time spent together.
- My diploma finally arriving from seminary.
Please Pray for:
- Our ability to find new evangelistic and outreach opportunities in the post-COVID world.
- The success of our “community center” project. We are opening our building on Friday and Saturday as a common space for the community, since downtown Lockland lacks any such public spaces.
- The Lord to call and convert others through the work of Foundation BP Mission.