PMU Supporters are asking some great questions!
We want to share some of those answers, in case you’re wondering also.
- When does the PMU office move to Ohio? Pastor Casey Southerland will be driving the PMU office materials to Ohio from August 7 to the 13th. Please keep him and his son, Lucas, in prayer as they make the long trip east.
- Where will the PMU Office be located? PMU is being graciously hosted by Grace Bible Presbyterian Church in Cincinnati, OH, and will be located in a large room downstairs in the church building.
- When should I begin to mail my donations to Ohio? Karen will continue to collect mail and make deposits in Idaho through August 15th. You can begin to mail donations to Ohio as early as you like, but the first deposit there will be done around August 21st.
- Do I mail donations to Grace BPC in Ohio? Please do not mail PMU items to the church. PMU has its own address.
- What is the new PMU address? 12064 Lebanon Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45241
- What is PMU’s new phone number? 513-563-3259
- Will there be a disruption in publications? We are taking a few weeks off from publishing prayer requests, and there will be no prayer letters in August. With our office supplies tied up and training still coming, we ask for your patience with us during this brief break. Thanks!
- When do the Pines retire and what will they do next? Pastor Pine retires from being Field Director on July 31, 2019, but he will continue to work full time here in Idaho pastoring Providence BPC. Karen’s work with PMU will end officially on September 30th. She will be training office staff in Ohio from August 19 through September 6th and then closing out the Idaho office while remaining available for additional training from a distance. After PMU, Karen will keep busy enjoying her grandchildren, focusing on the church and home, and working part time (our Lord willing). Please pray with Karen for a good part time position locally or even an at-home position via the internet.
Please continue to pray for God’s sustaining hand to be upon this transition and all those involved.
Pray especially for the Southerlands and the Pines as they transition to a new phase in their lives of service to the Lord.