- For boldness in the faithful witness of God’s mercy to us in Christ to those around us.
- For a ladies tea event on May 18th hosted by Cornerstone for clients of a local pro-life support group. Several clients have already RSVP’d for the event; please pray for relationships to be built and open hearts to receive the gospel.
- For several families who have recently visited the church to be committed to the work.
- For an opportunity on May 1st to preach to a group of students at a local Christian university.
- For the Lord’s provision of the right morning meeting location for Cornerstone Reformed (currently, we have one worship service in the afternoon on Sunday). There are a few possibilities but no definite location.
- For a smooth transition of leadership for the PMU office. (Officially transferring August 1, 2019)
- For support for the General Fund that underwrites the expenses of the transition, including extra salaries during training, travel expenses for training, set-up of the new office in Ohio, business license and other legal paperwork, etc.
- For wisdom as the PMU staff prepares for the upcoming annual meeting, July 31, 2019.
- For God’s blessing and sustaining hand on our retired missionaries.
Khawl Ro Kima: Yangon BPC
- For wisdom and God’s blessings on our ministries— including the new church plant in South Dagon (suburb of Yangon).
Yee Aung Thun: Aung Tha Pyi Mission
- For one family in our mission who is moving to Mandalay.
Aung Zaw Win: Tat Oo Mission
- That God will continue to bless our mission.
- That the children keep on coming to study in the Church.
- For more Christian education options in Cambodia. The hope being that gospel centered education would reach many people in Cambodia.
- For my ongoing eye problem. I still have to go to the doctor once every two weeks.
- For the next steps in my life and a good job to support my family and ministry.
- For wisdom and grace in managing the ministerial load that God has placed before us.
- For the opportunity to rent a house in Aldeia that has become possibly available that would be ideal for the family and ministry.