- For the Lord’s provision and timing for a morning meeting location for Cornerstone. (We are currently only meeting on Sunday afternoon.)
- For the Lord’s guiding and blessing in opportunities to reach the younger generation, especially those in the immigrant community in the Twin Cities.
- For the continued relationship started with an Asian-American student group at a local Christian university.
- For the Holy Spirit to bless the preaching of the Word when I speak on the campus of a local Christian university in early February.
- For sufficient funds to be raised for our ministry before the deadline of June, 2020.
- For the completion of the dissertation for my DMin degree.
- For our two college aged children. Particularly for their continued support after Lizette and I leave the states.
- For Lizette’s aging parents who also need our help and support.
- For safety and the Lord’s protection as we enter the mission field. South Africa is a country in turmoil with many dangers.
- For continued good health for all office staff as the transition and training continues.
- For the identification and hiring of final office personnel to help with bookkeeping and publications in Ohio.
- For wisdom for the Council and Field Directors in overseeing established and new works.
- For strength and continued healing for Kelly Southerland as she reaches the end of her chemo treatments soon and waits to see if the cancer is gone.
- That non-believing family members would come and hear about the Savior at our Christmas Day service.
- That those who attend the Christian Family Seminar would learn more about Jesus Christ.
- For the health of each church member and the children.
- For good health for Touch as he prepares lessons for the teacher’s conference at the seminary (ITCS) next month.
- For all of our church members to grow in faith and in the knowledge of God.