- For my preparation for ordination exams.
- That God would send more families and individuals to strengthen the core group at Atonement.
- That we would be able to find effective and faithful methods of increasing our visibility in Milford.
- For the salvation of all the covenant children in our church.
- For the salvation of the six family groups that recently heard the gospel at the pro-life event.
- For the Lord to bring sinners to Himself through the ministry of the local church and the witness of her members.
- For the Lord’s provision of a morning meeting location for Cornerstone. We are currently only meeting for a mid-afternoon worship service.
- For the transition as we approach the official transfer date of August 1, 2019.
- For new partners for the General Fund who will give monthly to support this work.
- For the office staff’s preparation for the annual PMU meeting, July 31st.
- For wisdom for the Council as they consider new applications to work with PMU both for a new missionary and church plant.
- For safe travel for Council and staff to the annual meeting in Tacoma, WA, this year.
- For God’s blessings on our efforts to spread the word about our mission and, if God wills, more people will come worship with us.
- For more opportunities to reach out to the community with the gospel during the summer time.
Khawl Ro Kima: Yangon BPC
- For Sister Malawmi; she is on the staff at the orphanage home. She has appendicitis and is in need of surgery.
Yee Aung Thun: Aung Tha Pyi Mission
- For the evangelistic outreach that I am doing among the people in our neighborhood.
Aung Zaw Win: Tat Oo Mission
- For some of our church families who are facing health problems as well as financial difficulties.
- For us, the Tat Oo BP mission, as we are planning to build housing for the pastor. The present church planter’s house is a bamboo house, and it needs to be replaced with a new one.
- That the children keep on coming to study in the Church.
- For more Christian education options in Cambodia. The hope being that gospel centered education would reach many people in Cambodia.
- For Mrs. Srong. She has a serious eye problem. Pray for comfort and healing.
- For the move to Aldeia and a new home to rent in August.
- For the establishment of a legal non-profit organization to oversee the counseling training/care in connection with ecclesiastical leaders in Brazil.
- For a good team of wise leaders for the project.
- Wisdom and grace for balancing schedules and choosing the right opportunities for service.