- The Lord’s help as we try to balance pastoral work, mission work, and family.
- Our financial provision as we consider whether it is necessary for Priscilla to find a job outside of the home.
- Wisdom as we work through the challenges of getting settled into our home in a new part of the country.
- Patience with our very active 1 year old.
- The new core group we have, that we would all get to know and build a genuine affection for each other.
- The church plant to find a place for Sunday worship closer to where people in the group live.
- My floor exam for ordination in early November.
- The transition to resuming Sunday services in November to go smoothly.
- A police officer who will make public profession of faith and receive baptism on Sunday, November 24th.
- A young couple that continues in pre-marital counseling, that there will be genuine conversion and spiritual growth.
- Good friendships to form with a Karen* refugee family in Saint Paul whom we will be meeting soon through Arrive Ministries. (*Karen refers to a people group from Myanmar.)
- The Lord to bless our outreach efforts to young families with a parenting class, and for conversions to come from it.
- Team Timothy that will be coming to the Twin Cities in the summer of 2020.
- My family during upcoming trips to Myanmar (December) and Peru (Team Timothy in January).
- Efficiency and wisdom in balancing the ministry of Field Director with my ministry as Assistant Pastor at Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH.
- Me, that I would grow increasingly more effective in the role of Field Director as time goes on and be more and more “equipped for every good work” that the role requires.
- God to build up a core group in the church.
- Men who are willing to train for leadership positions in the church.
- God’s blessing upon my new sermon series on the book of Acts.
Khawl Ro Kima: Yangon BPC
- The vocational training we offer, that it will help the development of our community.
- Me, as I am conducting a salvation crusade for the non-Christians. There are about 25 coming to the crusade and most of them are Buddhists. Pray that the Lord may open their hearts and receive Jesus as their personal Savior and Lord.
- Myanmar, as she is facing a difficult political time with civil war and refugee problems.
- For travel at the end of this month. I will go to Kampong Soam Province, which is a little far from the field. Please pray for safety of weekend travel.
- For each child’s faithfulness to God during the Buddhist holiday, Pchum Beon. This is a day where most Cambodian families go to a pagoda and bring a sacrifice for their dead relatives. I feel so upset for this evil work of my nation.
- Health and energy to get the project finalized and finally legally functioning.
- A good team of wise pastors and elders for the ministerial support of the project.
- A wise and hard-working caretaker for the property.