- Our work renovating our 99-year old house to better prepare it to accommodate Appalachian Trail hiker guests. Specifically, pray that the materials, money, and labor will come together to re-do our leaking garage roof, and for my safety as I am high on ladders re-painting all of the window trim.
- Our family as we continue to settle in Unionville, NY and for me as I pastor the congregation of First Presbyterian Church of Unionville.
- Spiritual and numerical growth at our small village church.
- For the next steps in my ordination process: finishing seminary classes and studying for ordination exams.
- For fruitful outreach opportunities to grow the core group in advance of the resumption of services in the fall.
- For boldness in being faithful witnesses of God’s mercy to us in Christ to those around us.
- That a relationship has been developing with a family from the Ladies Tea event back in May will result in gospel transformation for the entire family.
- For a young couple that continues in pre-marital counseling, that there will be genuine conversion and spiritual growth.
- For the Lord to raise up more ruling elders and deacons in the next few years.
- For Team Timothy that will be coming to the Twin Cities in the summer of 2020.
- The Church Planting Fund to be fully funded (2020 Goal: $33,000) and for pastors to answer the call and join in the work.
- The Baldwin family as they move to their new home in Weed, CA. Pray that their transition to a new place goes smoothly and that they are able to settle quickly.
- Team Timothy Peru. Pray for the team as they work to secure funding and for their spiritual preparation in the weeks before they travel.
- Funding for Projeto Soli Deo Gloria and Rev. Doug Leaman as he works to get it up and running.
- For God’s blessings on our efforts to spread the word about our mission and, if God wills, more people will come worship with us.
- For more opportunities to reach out to the community with the gospel during the summer time.
Khawl Ro Kima: Yangon BPC
- For Sister Malawmi; she is on the staff at the orphanage home. She has appendicitis and is in need of surgery.
Yee Aung Thun: Aung Tha Pyi Mission
- For the evangelistic outreach that I am doing among the people in our neighborhood.
Aung Zaw Win: Tat Oo Mission
- For some of our church families who are facing health problems as well as financial difficulties.
- For us, the Tat Oo BP mission, as we are planning to build housing for the pastor. The present church planter’s house is a bamboo house, and it needs to be replaced with a new one.
- That the children keep on coming to study in the Church.
- For more Christian education options in Cambodia. The hope being that gospel centered education would reach many people in Cambodia.
- For Mrs. Srong. She has a serious eye problem. Pray for comfort and healing.
- For the move to Aldeia and a new home to rent in August.
- For the establishment of a legal non-profit organization to oversee the counseling training/care in connection with ecclesiastical leaders in Brazil.
- For a good team of wise leaders for the project.
- Wisdom and grace for balancing schedules and choosing the right opportunities for service.