- For endurance for God’s people to get through a long and snowy winter with grateful hearts.
- For Frank’s upcoming trip to visit two BP congregations.
- For the boldness and wisdom of our church members to bear witness of the gospel to others.
- For the Lord’s provision and timing for a morning meeting location for Cornerstone. (We are currently only meeting on Sunday afternoon.)
- For safe travels as I am visiting churches.
- For the Lord to open doors and provide contacts for the purpose of establishing the work He desires me to do.
- For the health and endurance of both myself and my wife, Lizette.
- For tolerance and peace between the various nations living in South Africa.
- That we may be granted wisdom in preparation to leave our children behind in the USA when we depart for South Africa.
- For Revs. Pine, Liu, Cloete, Backus and McDonald as they attend the Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary Spring Conference in Greenville, SC, March 12-14, 2019.
- For safe travels for Rev. Casey Southerland, our next Field Director, and his family as they visit our Florida churches this month.
- For more support of the General Fund which covers the expenses of the agency, including printing and mailing the missionaries’ prayer letters, etc., as well as the expenses of the office transition to Ohio. Currently, the General Fund income is running more than $2,000 per month below budget.
- For wisdom and good health for all the staff during this transition year.
- For more support for the Church Planting fund, as we support three church planters this year: Yong, Liu, and Waeber.
- For a smooth transition period while our church building is being renovated. In the meantime, Covenant BP Mission will be meeting at Heritage Christian School for Sunday worship.
- For the planning and preparation for a Bible study focused on mothers with little children.
Khawl Ro Kima: Yangon BPC
- For children at the orphanage home as they are taking their final examinations. We are also planning to teach them Bible, English, music, and crafts during their summer holiday (from March to the end of May).
- For the BP fellowship meeting scheduled for the last week of March.
Yee Aung Thun: Aung Tha Pyi Mission
- For me and my family for wisdom and strength to lead and care for the sheep.
- For the Aung Tha Pyi mission that we may grow well, especially in the Reformed faith.
- That we may obtain land and build a sanctuary for the worship services.
Aung Zaw Win: Tat Oo Mission
- That I can start a Bible study program and that it will go well.
- That we may start a new church plant. Elder Htay Myint and I visited another village where there is a possibility for a new work.
- For the preparations for the start of a good news group this month. Pray that God would make our hearts bold in Him.
- For the believers in Cambodia that they would seek God and come closer to Him through dependence on His Word.
- For me (Touch), as I am getting married on April 19-20, 2019. May this wedding, under the providence of God, bring glory to God.
- For Bong Kun and her family. Her father’s health goes up and down and sometimes this keeps her from Sunday services.
- For patience as we wait upon men, but ultimately the Lord, to finalize the land lease documents.
- That we could finalize the move to Aldeia (less than 8 miles from where we currently live) in the month of February.
- That the calendar for 2019 can get finalized and that the Lord would give us the strength and wisdom to complete the schedule.
- For grace and wisdom as I seek to help a young man who has been diagnosed with OCD and as I write a biblical/theological analysis of this issue.