Thanking God for:
- My wife, Mawite, along with some young people from Yangon who visited Thinglei BP church in Chin state to minister to the people there.They had a month long VBS program and about 70 children came; many young people also came to the evening Bible study class.
- His provision and protection for my family during this COVID19 pandemic. In fact, my family greatly enjoyed a good quality of time together as well as family Bible study and prayer.
- His amazing provisions, protection and guidance for my wife, Mawite, who celebrated her 50th birthday on April 4.
Please Pray for:
- The annual BP fellowship gathering. This was originally planned for the first week of April, but we postponed it to the second week of May due to COVID19. It looks like the pandemic will not be over, but will be worse in May, so please pray for this gathering.
- Sunday worship services to resume soon and for the safety of the flock. We have not had services since the third week of March and do not know how long we must cancel the Sunday worship service.
- The orphanage children, that the Lord will protect them and provide for them even in this difficult time.