PMU Office, OH (Southerland)
Thanking God for:
- The good report Kelly received three weeks ago after one of the “markers” from her routine blood work prompted further investigation. The CT scan showed “no evidence of metastatic disease.”
- Our son, Cody’s engagement to Maggie Gates, who he first met at the Great Lakes Presbytery Camp!
- His faithfulness and provision as August marks the one-year mark in the role of Field Director.
- The opportunity to have Rev. Doug Leaman visit the PMU office in Cincinnati during his furlough.
Please Pray for:
- The Lord’s guidance and protection as our family begins a new year of work and studies, which includes driving instruction for Julia.
- Continued recovery for my wrist and the start of therapy to regain strength in the joint.
- Wisdom to serve the Lord’s Kingdom fruitfully in the midst of the many concerns and restrictions brought on by responses to Covid-19 all over the world.