St. Paul, MN
About Cornerstone Reformed Church
Church Website: Cornerstone Reformed
Population of Saint Paul, MN:
285,068 (Estimated 2015)
Elevation of Saint Paul, MN::
242 m over sea level
15.50% African Americans
0.9% native Americans
32% Mainline Protestant
21% Evangelical Protestant
28% Roman Catholic
1% Jewish, Islamic, Buddhist, and Black Protestant
Except where noted, information taken from www.worldatlas.com.
Rev. Frank Liu
Cornerstone Reformed Church
Cornerstone Church is a gospel-centered body of believers who love our Lord Jesus Christ and also love one another. The members have a heart to see others come to faith in Christ. We are a diverse mix of people from the very young to the very mature, with a variety of ethnicities that represents the diversity of the Twin Cities. Cornerstone also has a sizable number of seniors with time and experience who still have the energy to serve. While the members come from a variety of church backgrounds, Cornerstone desires to be self-consciously and unashamedly committed to the Bible and our confessional standards. While the church body is small, the vast majority are active and eager to serve the body of Christ. To serve the community, Pastor Frank Liu is a volunteer chaplain with the Saint Paul Police Department.
Pastor Frank Liu is a graduate of Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Taylors, SC. He has served Christ's church as a ruling elder and then as a pastor for four years before being called to pastor Cornerstone. Frank has been married to Melissa since 2004; they have two children.
Thanking God for:
- The continued support and guidance from the session of Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH.
- The sustained health of our mature saints and those with compromised immune systems since we started meeting again in person for worship.
- 4-5 new families who have recently started visiting Cornerstone.
- The unity of the church, because this year has had many issues that could potentially divide our fellowship.
Please Pray for:
- Our faithful and bold witness to those within our families, workplaces, neighborhoods, and communities, as the Lord has been opening doors of gospel opportunity.
- The spiritual growth and physical health of the children of the church as they start their fall semester, at home or at school.
- The Lord to grant wisdom to the 4-5 new families as they commit to a new church home, whether to Cornerstone or to some other church.