St. Paul, MN
About Covenant Reformed Church
Church Website: Cornerstone Reformed
Population of Saint Paul, MN:
285,068 (Estimated 2015)
Elevation of Saint Paul, MN::
242 m over sea level
15.50% African Americans
0.9% native Americans
32% Mainline Protestant
21% Evangelical Protestant
28% Roman Catholic
1% Jewish, Islamic, Buddhist, and Black Protestant
Except where noted, information taken from www.worldatlas.com.
Rev. Frank Liu: Cornerstone Reformed Church
Cornerstone Church is a gospel-centered body of believers who love our Lord Jesus Christ and also love one another. The members have a heart to see others come to faith in Christ. We are a diverse mix of people from the very young to the very mature, with a variety of ethnicities that represents the diversity of the Twin Cities. Cornerstone also has a sizable number of seniors with time and experience who still have the energy to serve. While the members come from a variety of church backgrounds, Cornerstone desires to be self-consciously and unashamedly committed to the Bible and our confessional standards. While the church body is small, the vast majority are active and eager to serve the body of Christ. To serve the community, Pastor Frank Liu is a volunteer chaplain with the Saint Paul Police Department.
Pastor Frank Liu is a graduate of Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Taylors, SC. He has served Christ's church as a ruling elder and then as a pastor for four years before being called to pastor Cornerstone. Frank has been married to Melissa since 2004; they have two children.
Thanking God for:
- The continued support and guidance from the session of Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH.
- The technology that allows us to continue hearing the preaching of God’s Word and meeting with fellow members and visitors online for prayer and fellowship.
- The peace, joy, and trust in our God for our people during this upheaval due to COVID-19 and an increased need/duty to pray.
- The fact that no one in the congregation has gotten sick, lost his/her job, or lost his/her sanity during this pandemic.
Please Pray for:
- Our faithful and bold witness to those within our families, workplaces, neighborhoods, and communities, and for the Lord to continue to open opportunities to serve others and to witness to them during (and after) the global pandemic.
- The Lord to send a revival to our nation and many to come to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
- The health, safety, and spiritual strength of our first responders and those who must continue to go in person to work.
- Team Timothy that we are looking to reschedule for 2021 (not 2020). For the Lord to prepare the soil for the work ahead.