20510 Big Springs Road, Ste. A
Weed, CA 96094
28.8% of the people in Weed claim a religious affiliation.
Other Christian faith: 5.4%
Rev. Baldwin: Reformed BPC
Pastor Mark was an outspoken atheist when the Lord used the witness of a member of a local Bible Presbyterian Church to open his eyes and enable him to embrace the glorious gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. After coming to faith, Mark became a member of Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH. He later attended and graduated from Western Reformed Seminary before being ordained and called to serve as a missionary in Cambodia in 2005. While in Cambodia, Mark married Wiwin, who is a wonderful partner in life and ministry. Together the Baldwins served the Lord faithfully on the foreign field. Now, they continue their work with PMU as Home Missionaries.
In the Lord’s providence, Mark has now been called to minister to a local congregation in Weed, California, as their pastor. Pastor Mark and his family have joined Reformed BPC, a small but faithful congregation, in seeking to expand the witness of the gospel in their community.
Please join their ministry with your prayers and support.
Thanking God for:
- Our new series preaching on the “High Priestly Prayer of Christ” that is proving to be a blessing.
- Everyone who has stayed healthy this cold and flu season.
Please Pray for:
- Wisdom as the church considers it’s plans now that the governor has announced he wants to keep churches closed through July at the earliest.
- Healing for our elder Bob Copeland’s wife, Dusty. She has suffered for some time with complications from a rare lung infection she caught from a sick cow she was caring for.
- God to send visitors and attract new families to the church once we start having in-person services again. Right now we are only live-streaming on Sundays and meeting by Zoom on Wednesday nights.