20510 Big Springs Road, Ste. A
Weed, CA 96094
28% of the people in Weed claim a religious affiliation.
Church of Jesus Christ: 3.6%
Eastern faith: 0.7%
Other Christian faith: 5.4%
Except where noted, information taken from www.worldatlas.com
Rev. Mark Baldwin
Pastor Mark was an outspoken atheist when the Lord used the witness of a member of a local Bible Presbyterian Church to open his eyes and enable him to embrace the glorious gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. After coming to faith, Mark became a member of Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH. He later attended and graduated from Western Reformed Seminary before being ordained and called to serve as a missionary in Cambodia in 2005. While in Cambodia, Mark married Wiwin, who is a wonderful partner in life and ministry. Together the Baldwins served the Lord faithfully on the foreign field. Now, they continue their work with PMU as Home Missionaries.
In the Lord\'s providence, Mark has now been called to minister to a local congregation in Weed, California, as their pastor. Pastor Mark and his family have joined Reformed BPC, a small but faithful congregation, in seeking to expand the witness of the gospel in their community.
Please join their ministry with your prayers and support.
Thanking God for:
- Safe travels to Presbytery last month.
- Freedom to worship in church. Much of California is still locked down.
Please Pray for:
- The victims of the local wildfires. Many have lost homes and jobs.
- People suffering with breathing and other health issues from the dense smoke in the area.
- Healing for our elder Bob Copeland’s wife Dusty. She has suffered for some time with complications from a rare lung infection she caught from a sick cow she was caring for.
- God to send visitors and attract new families to the church once the lockdowns are fully lifted and people’s lives start to get back to normal.